Most Active Stories
- Minister Reflects On Decades As Elder In Methodist Church
- Two Teacher Training Programs, One Spot In The Budget
- Protesters Crowd Legislature For Fifth 'Moral Monday'
- After Innocence: Wrongfully Convicted Of Murder, Exonerated Days Before Execution Date
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Of NC Moving Out Of Iconic Chapel Hill Building
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
The State of Things
Wed June 22, 2011
Our early encounters with romantic infatuation, love and heartbreak help define who we are as adult partners, lovers and friends. Andrea N. Richesin is a writer and editor who wanted to explore the resonant effects of first crushes and first loves. The result is the new anthology, “Crush: 26 Real-Life Tales of First Love” (Harlequin/2011).