Most Active Stories
- Why Teacher Pay Matters Even If You Are Not a Teacher [Interactive Map]
- Carl Kasell Helps With Surprise Marriage Proposal
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- Suspects In Mugging Death Of UNC Chapel Hill Professor Charged With Murder
- NC Archaeologist Has Find-Of-A-Lifetime, 3 Years In A Row
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
Wed September 4, 2013
The Cost Of Truth
James Holzrichter became a reluctant whistleblower after finding evidence of misconduct by his employer, Northrop Grumman. He became a pariah in his field, and eventually found himself unemployed and homeless.
Also in this show: We honor a former guest, Lindy Linenberger, who survived the Great Depression and Dust Bowl. Lindy died this past summer at the age of 88.