Most Active Stories
- Four Concerts Scheduled In Expanded, Larger Back Porch Music Series In Durham
- Duke Professor Carries On Tradition Of Black Radical Poetry
- First Openly Lesbian Presbyterian Pastor, One Year In
- Why Legislators Are Changing State Environmental Policy
- VIDEO: Colbert Claims To Be A Tar Heel After Sister Loses SC Congressional Race
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
The State of Things
Thu February 28, 2013
Conscientious Objector Documents Pacifist Role In World War Two
Ned Arnett was a conscientious objector during World War Two, a position that was rare and not commonly documented.
He talks about his experiences as a Quaker pacifist in his new memoir, “A Different Kind of War Story” (Xlibris/2012). Host Frank Stasio talks to him about his experiences.