Most Active Stories
- A Tree's Life: From The North Carolina Mountains To Your Living Room
- North Carolina To End Use Of Gas Chambers In Animal Shelters
- The Militarization Of North Carolina's Police
- North Carolina: Conservatives, Educators Debate Content Of AP U.S. History Class
- Panthers: Cam Newton Has Two Fractures In His Lower Back
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
Business & Economy
Tue February 7, 2012
Clothing Company Expands in Greensboro
A Hong Kong based company is expanding in Greensboro.
Jeff Tiberii: LF USA is a clothing company that opened an office in Greensboro last year. Yesterday (Monday) state officials announced the business will add 55 jobs by the end of 2012. The Greensboro office will handle accounting and finance, transaction services, and customs compliance for the company. LF USA is a designer and developer of fashion brands, licensed apparel, footwear and accessories at some major department stores throughout the US. It’s parent company, Li & Fung Limited is headquartered in Hong Kong.