Most Active Stories
- Four Concerts Scheduled In Expanded, Larger Back Porch Music Series In Durham
- Duke Professor Carries On Tradition Of Black Radical Poetry
- First Openly Lesbian Presbyterian Pastor, One Year In
- As Costa Concordia Sank, Newlyweds Allowed Others To Take Life Boats First
- VIDEO: Colbert Claims To Be A Tar Heel After Sister Loses SC Congressional Race
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
Business & Economy
Tue February 7, 2012
Clothing Company Expands in Greensboro
A Hong Kong based company is expanding in Greensboro.
Jeff Tiberii: LF USA is a clothing company that opened an office in Greensboro last year. Yesterday (Monday) state officials announced the business will add 55 jobs by the end of 2012. The Greensboro office will handle accounting and finance, transaction services, and customs compliance for the company. LF USA is a designer and developer of fashion brands, licensed apparel, footwear and accessories at some major department stores throughout the US. It’s parent company, Li & Fung Limited is headquartered in Hong Kong.