Most Active Stories
- Why Teacher Pay Matters Even If You Are Not a Teacher [Interactive Map]
- [VIDEO] Dinosaur Theft Suspects Turn Themselves In, Authorities Say
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- NC Archaeologist Has Find-Of-A-Lifetime, 3 Years In A Row
- Comcast 'Embarrassed' By The Service Call Making Internet Rounds
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
The State of Things
Fri January 25, 2013
Civil Rights Complaint Against UNC-CH
Five women have filed a complaint with the Office of Civil Rights at the U.S. Department of Education against the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. They contend that the University mishandles and under-reports cases of sexual assault. UNC officials disagree, and call it a "fair, respectful" process.
Host Frank Stasio speaks with Daily Tar Heel reporter and UNC-Chapel Hill junior Caitlin McCabe about the complaint and the reaction on campus.