Most Active Stories
- A Tree's Life: From The North Carolina Mountains To Your Living Room
- North Carolina To End Use Of Gas Chambers In Animal Shelters
- The Militarization Of North Carolina's Police
- North Carolina: Conservatives, Educators Debate Content Of AP U.S. History Class
- Panthers: Cam Newton Has Two Fractures In His Lower Back
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
Thu December 5, 2013
China Mobile And Apple Sign iPhone Deal
Originally published on Tue December 17, 2013 11:00 am
The world’s largest mobile carrier, China Mobile, will soon offer iPhones on its network.
The deal gives Apple access to more than 700 million subscribers. That’s seven times the size of Verizon Wireless.
Derek Thompson, business editor for The Atlantic, joins Here & Now’s Robin Young to discuss the implications of the deal.