Most Active Stories
- Suspects In Mugging Death Of UNC Chapel Hill Professor Charged With Murder
- Carl Kasell Helps With Surprise Marriage Proposal
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- A Portrait Photographer Defies Social Norms
- Why Teacher Pay Matters Even If You Are Not a Teacher [Interactive Map]
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
Thu December 5, 2013
China Mobile And Apple Sign iPhone Deal
Originally published on Tue December 17, 2013 11:00 am
The world’s largest mobile carrier, China Mobile, will soon offer iPhones on its network.
The deal gives Apple access to more than 700 million subscribers. That’s seven times the size of Verizon Wireless.
Derek Thompson, business editor for The Atlantic, joins Here & Now’s Robin Young to discuss the implications of the deal.