Most Active Stories
- Why Teacher Pay Matters Even If You Are Not a Teacher [Interactive Map]
- Suspects In Mugging Death Of UNC Chapel Hill Professor Charged With Murder
- Carl Kasell Helps With Surprise Marriage Proposal
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- A Portrait Photographer Defies Social Norms
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
The State of Things
Wed February 19, 2014
"Celebration" Is A Dark Comedy About A Family Secret
When a dark secret is revealed at father's 60th birthday party, the whole family has something to say about it.
Celebration, a dark comedy presented by Durham’s Little Green Pig Theatrical Concern, focuses on the family drama. Host Frank Stasio talks with director Kevin Ewert and actress Lenore Field about the tenuous line between comedy and tragedy in this production.