Most Active Stories
- A Tree's Life: From The North Carolina Mountains To Your Living Room
- North Carolina To End Use Of Gas Chambers In Animal Shelters
- The Militarization Of North Carolina's Police
- North Carolina: Conservatives, Educators Debate Content Of AP U.S. History Class
- Panthers: Cam Newton Has Two Fractures In His Lower Back
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
The State of Things
Wed February 19, 2014
"Celebration" Is A Dark Comedy About A Family Secret
When a dark secret is revealed at father's 60th birthday party, the whole family has something to say about it.
Celebration, a dark comedy presented by Durham’s Little Green Pig Theatrical Concern, focuses on the family drama. Host Frank Stasio talks with director Kevin Ewert and actress Lenore Field about the tenuous line between comedy and tragedy in this production.