Most Active Stories
- Carl Kasell Announces Retirement: Here Are 3 Things You Might Not Know About Him
- The Duke Porn Star: Three Waves Of Internet Shaming
- Durham-Chapel Hill Light Rail Project: Where Those Rails Might Go
- 'High School Is Not Easy. It's Not'
- NC County Will Trade Vintage Bonnie And Clyde Style Machine Guns For New Weapons
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
The State of Things
Wed February 19, 2014
"Celebration" Is A Dark Comedy About A Family Secret
When a dark secret is revealed at father's 60th birthday party, the whole family has something to say about it.
Celebration, a dark comedy presented by Durham’s Little Green Pig Theatrical Concern, focuses on the family drama. Host Frank Stasio talks with director Kevin Ewert and actress Lenore Field about the tenuous line between comedy and tragedy in this production.