Most Active Stories
- Four Concerts Scheduled In Expanded, Larger Back Porch Music Series In Durham
- Duke Professor Carries On Tradition Of Black Radical Poetry
- First Openly Lesbian Presbyterian Pastor, One Year In
- Why Do Political Activists Burn Out?
- As Costa Concordia Sank, Newlyweds Allowed Others To Take Life Boats First
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
State of Things
Wed August 8, 2012
It's hard to start a business, but a model of support has emerged to help entrepreneurs get their foot in the door. Business incubators give fledgling start-ups the resources and infrastructure they need to get off the ground. Host Frank Stasio talks about giving new businesses what they need to succeed with JT Vaughn, the founder of a green technology incubator called The Cherokee Challenge, and Adam Klein, chief strategist for the American Underground.