Most Active Stories
- Why Teacher Pay Matters Even If You Are Not a Teacher [Interactive Map]
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- NC Archaeologist Has Find-Of-A-Lifetime, 3 Years In A Row
- Carl Kasell Helps With Surprise Marriage Proposal
- Police In NC Could Start Tracking License Plates On State Highways
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
Arts & Culture
Wed August 15, 2012
Billy Graham Resting At Home After Hospital Stay
Evangelist Billy Graham has been released from the hospital and is resting at his home in Montreat.
Gurnal Scott: Graham was admitted to the hospital last Sunday to be treated for bronchitis. According to his doctor at Mission Hospital in Asheville, Graham had a "quick recovery" and has "responded very well to treatment.The Asheville Citizen Times reports the 93-year-old Graham enjoyed visits from family members while also interacting with hospital staff keeping his spirits high. Graham’s staff says during his recovery, he will continue with his current care and physical therapy routine. He will also continue his limited involvement in his ministry and several writing projects. Among them is a book about his past seven decades of public ministry that began with the first "Billy Graham Crusade" in 1947.