Most Active Stories
- It's Final: UNC Board of Governors Votes To Close Academic Centers
- UNC Board Of Governors A Step Closer To Closing Academic Centers
- Stranded At School: Chapel Hill-Carrboro Lets Out Before Buses Can Hit The Road
- The Life, Legacy, And Science of "Queen of Agrobacterium" Mary-Dell Chilton
- Snowstorm Knocks Out Power For Thousands - Black Ice Threat Through Friday Morning
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
The State Of Things
Thu March 13, 2014
Between Two Buttons: Ken Rudin On NC Politics
Everybody is gushing over Zach Galifianakis's mock interview with President Obama:
The Funny or Die video has reportedly been viewed by more than three million people. Political Junkie Ken Rudin says there is a far more interesting Galifianakis: Zach's Uncle, Nick, who ran for the House and Senate in North Carolina back in the 1960s and 1970s. And he needed TWO buttons to fit his name.
Ken Rudin talked with Host Frank Stasio on The State of Things about the latest in North Carolina politics and the state's role on the national scale.