Most Active Stories
- North Carolina-Based Band Snags Notable 'Song Of The Year' Honors
- Charlotte, NC: Take A Virtual Ride On The World's Tallest, Fastest Giga Rollercoaster (Video)
- A Tree's Life: From The North Carolina Mountains To Your Living Room
- North Carolina To End Use Of Gas Chambers In Animal Shelters
- The Militarization Of North Carolina's Police
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
The State Of Things
Thu March 13, 2014
Between Two Buttons: Ken Rudin On NC Politics
Everybody is gushing over Zach Galifianakis's mock interview with President Obama:
The Funny or Die video has reportedly been viewed by more than three million people. Political Junkie Ken Rudin says there is a far more interesting Galifianakis: Zach's Uncle, Nick, who ran for the House and Senate in North Carolina back in the 1960s and 1970s. And he needed TWO buttons to fit his name.
Ken Rudin talked with Host Frank Stasio on The State of Things about the latest in North Carolina politics and the state's role on the national scale.