Most Active Stories
- North Carolina-Based Band Snags Notable 'Song Of The Year' Honors
- Charlotte, NC: Take A Virtual Ride On The World's Tallest, Fastest Giga Rollercoaster (Video)
- A Tree's Life: From The North Carolina Mountains To Your Living Room
- North Carolina To End Use Of Gas Chambers In Animal Shelters
- The Militarization Of North Carolina's Police
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
The State of Things
Wed September 25, 2013
Bank Of America Ordered To Pay Restitution
Bank of America discriminated against more than 1,000 black job applicants, a U.S. Department of Labor Judge held Monday.
The ruling ordered the bank to pay $2.2 million dollars to applicants who were turned down for positions in Charlotte. Host Frank Stasio talks to Charlotte Observer banking reporter Andrew Dunn about the case.