Most Active Stories
- Why Teacher Pay Matters Even If You Are Not a Teacher [Interactive Map]
- Carl Kasell Helps With Surprise Marriage Proposal
- Suspects In Mugging Death Of UNC Chapel Hill Professor Charged With Murder
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- NC Archaeologist Has Find-Of-A-Lifetime, 3 Years In A Row
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
The State of Things
Wed September 25, 2013
Bank Of America Ordered To Pay Restitution
Bank of America discriminated against more than 1,000 black job applicants, a U.S. Department of Labor Judge held Monday.
The ruling ordered the bank to pay $2.2 million dollars to applicants who were turned down for positions in Charlotte. Host Frank Stasio talks to Charlotte Observer banking reporter Andrew Dunn about the case.