Most Active Stories
- Four Concerts Scheduled In Expanded, Larger Back Porch Music Series In Durham
- Why Do Political Activists Burn Out?
- First Openly Lesbian Presbyterian Pastor, One Year In
- As Costa Concordia Sank, Newlyweds Allowed Others To Take Life Boats First
- Duke Professor Carries On Tradition Of Black Radical Poetry
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
The State of Things
Thu April 28, 2011
Art's New Place
Raleigh will get a little bit hipper this weekend when the Contemporary Art Museum - CAM Raleigh - opens in the downtown warehouse district. The organization behind the museum has been around for a couple of decades, but their new building marks a new era.
Host Frank Stasio talks about the CAM's past and its hopes for the future with Carson Brice, chair of the Contemporary Art Foundation Board of Directors; Marvin Malecha, dean of the College of Design at North Carolina State University; and Jay Gates, interim director of the CAM-Raleigh.