Most Active Stories
- Political Flyer With Photo Of Lynching Distributed At North Carolina Church
- Academic Fraud At UNC: Athletes Directed Toward Bogus Classes
- Meet The North Carolina Boy With A 3D Printed Hand
- The North Carolina Baseball Roots Of World Series Pitching Ace Madison Bumgarner
- Check Out This Handy NC 'Ballot-Builder'
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
Fri July 4, 2014
#Arthur: Snapshots Of A Storm
Updated July 4 7:15 a.m.: Hurricane Arthur is still a category two hurricane with maximum sustained winds of 100 miles per hour. It is moving off the coast, but has left flood waters and downed trees across the Outer Banks. The National Weather Service says the storm surge was as high as four feet overnight.
>> Read full story: Arthur Leaves Flooding, Power Outages Along Outer Banks. We kept an eye on Instagram and Twitter during the storm for "citizen reporting." Here's some of what we found.