Most Active Stories
- A Tree's Life: From The North Carolina Mountains To Your Living Room
- North Carolina To End Use Of Gas Chambers In Animal Shelters
- The Militarization Of North Carolina's Police
- North Carolina: Conservatives, Educators Debate Content Of AP U.S. History Class
- Panthers: Cam Newton Has Two Fractures In His Lower Back
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
The State of Things
Wed February 26, 2014
"Apostles of Reason" Finds Historical Explanations For Political Polarity
Evangelical Christians are a diverse group with similar questions but vastly different answers.
A new book by UNC-Chapel Hill history professor Molly Worthen looks at the history of modern evangelicalism. Host Frank Stasio talks with Worthern about "Apostles of Reason” (Oxford University Press/2014) and how evangelical discord connects to current political polarity.