Most Active Stories
- A Tree's Life: From The North Carolina Mountains To Your Living Room
- North Carolina To End Use Of Gas Chambers In Animal Shelters
- The Militarization Of North Carolina's Police
- North Carolina: Conservatives, Educators Debate Content Of AP U.S. History Class
- Panthers: Cam Newton Has Two Fractures In His Lower Back
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
Arts & Culture
Wed March 5, 2014
Al Letson To Speak In Durham Wednesday March 5
Al Letson is a radio host of the show State of the Re:Union. He is in Durham Wednesday night, March 5 in an event sponsored by the Center for Documentary Studies at Duke. Letson will discuss the show and share audio and video clips. His talk is titled “A More Perfect Union."
Wednesday, March 5, 7 p.m.
Full Frame Theater, Power Plant Building, American Tobacco Campus
320 Blackwell St., Durham, North Carolina
Letson performed this autobiographical story for The Moth: