Most Active Stories
- Political Flyer With Photo Of Lynching Distributed At North Carolina Church
- 'Masses' Of Sharks Near Shore On Carolina Coast
- Academic Fraud At UNC: Athletes Directed Toward Bogus Classes
- Photos Of Same-Sex Marriage Celebrations Around North Carolina
- 'Too Good To Be True' - Hundreds Of NC Schools Offer Free Meals To All Kids
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
Arts & Culture
Wed March 5, 2014
Al Letson To Speak In Durham Wednesday March 5
Al Letson is a radio host of the show State of the Re:Union. He is in Durham Wednesday night, March 5 in an event sponsored by the Center for Documentary Studies at Duke. Letson will discuss the show and share audio and video clips. His talk is titled “A More Perfect Union."
Wednesday, March 5, 7 p.m.
Full Frame Theater, Power Plant Building, American Tobacco Campus
320 Blackwell St., Durham, North Carolina
Letson performed this autobiographical story for The Moth: