Most Active Stories
- Carl Kasell Announces Retirement: Here Are 3 Things You Might Not Know About Him
- The Duke Porn Star: Three Waves Of Internet Shaming
- How A Confederate Ironclad Warship Landed On The Bottom Of The Neuse River
- What Is The Remotest Place In NC?
- South By Southeast: 18 Environmental Journalists Travel North Carolina
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
Mon June 10, 2013
After Innocence: Exoneration in America
Gloria Killian was a a 35 year old law school student in the 1980’s when she was convicted of murder and sentenced to 32 years to life in prison. Gloria claimed her innocence from the outset. After 17 and a half years her conviction was overturned.
Also in this show, Ray Towler, exonerated by DNA evidence. Brian Banks, exonerated and signed with football’s Atlanta Falcons. John Thompson, freed after prosecutor’s deathbed admission of suppression of evidence.
Listen at 1 p.m. and 8 p.m., or online here.
Watch John Thompson's story:
After Innocence: Exoneration In America