Most Active Stories
- Carl Kasell Announces Retirement: Here Are 3 Things You Might Not Know About Him
- The Duke Porn Star: Three Waves Of Internet Shaming
- Durham-Chapel Hill Light Rail Project: Where Those Rails Might Go
- 'High School Is Not Easy. It's Not'
- NC County Will Trade Vintage Bonnie And Clyde Style Machine Guns For New Weapons
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
Fri June 29, 2012
Africa: The Next Chapter
"We had to unveil an Africa that wasn't that well known to ... a number of audiences." -- Emeka Okafor
There are many stereotypes about Africa: that it's a place of conflict, of disease, war and famine. Or that it's a single place rather than a continent of 54 distinct countries. We'll engage with thinkers and doers who are constructing new realities for their respective countries — and for the African continent a whole.