Most Active Stories
- Why Teacher Pay Matters Even If You Are Not a Teacher [Interactive Map]
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- NC Archaeologist Has Find-Of-A-Lifetime, 3 Years In A Row
- Carl Kasell Helps With Surprise Marriage Proposal
- Police In NC Could Start Tracking License Plates On State Highways
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
Host, "All Things Considered"
Executive Producers and Hosts, "The People's Pharmacy"
Host, "Morning Edition"
Changing Economy Reporter
Digital News Editor
Back Porch Music Announcer & Operations
Host / Reporter
Fletcher Fellow for Education Policy Reporting
Assistant News Director
Host, "The State of Things"
Greensboro Bureau Chief
Web Producer & Back Porch Music Host @keithweston
Mon April 7, 2014
Afghanistan Is One Step Closer To Karzai's Successor
Originally published on Mon April 7, 2014 8:17 am
On Saturday, voters turned out in large numbers despite threats of Taliban violence. It will take weeks to learn who will become Afghanistan's next president. Hamid Karzai can't run for a third term