Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- NC State Student Uncovered Neck Bone Of Biggest Dinosaur Ever
- Map Shows Where And When Fall Colors Peak In North Carolina
- NC Photographer Uses Pinup Photos As A Way For Women To Appreciate Their Bodies
- George Hamilton IV: 1937-2014. Five Songs That Made Him Famous
- 'Breathtaking' Images Discovered Of A 1950s Shoeshine Competition In North Carolina
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
Jeff Tiberii first started posing questions to complete strangers at the age of 2. Following a meal at La Cantina Italiana, Jeff climbed down from the booth and began asking other customers what was going on. Jeff grew up in Wayland, Massachusetts, graduated from Syracuse University with a degree in Broadcast Journalism, and moved to North Carolina in 2006. His experience with NPR member stations WAER (Syracuse) and WFDD (Winston-Salem) dates back almost 10 years. Jeff grew up rooting for the Tar Heels (Donald Williams, Dante Calabria) and remains an avid basketball fan. He also works for IMG College as a Network Studio Host in Winston-Salem.
Jeff has covered a Presidential Inauguration, three NCAA Tournaments, another three ACC Men’s Tournaments, the wreckage of a plane crash, and the John Edwards Trial. His work has been heard on Morning Edition, All Things Considered, Weekend Edition and Here & Now. Jeff’s work has been recognized with three regional Edward R. Murrow Awards, and dozens of other honors. He loves to travel and would one day like to live and work abroad. Jeff began as the Greensboro Bureau Chief in September of 2011.