Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- NC State Student Uncovered Neck Bone Of Biggest Dinosaur Ever
- NC Photographer Uses Pinup Photos As A Way For Women To Appreciate Their Bodies
- LISTEN: ‘Thirsty’ Might Not Mean What You Think It Does
- 'Breathtaking' Images Discovered Of A 1950s Shoeshine Competition In North Carolina
- Duke University Application Adds Question About Sexual Orientation And Gender Identity
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
Eric Hodge hosts WUNC’s broadcast of Morning Edition, and files reports for the North Carolina news segments of the broadcast. He started at the station in 2004 doing fill-in work on weekends and All Things Considered.
In August 2004, he took over the Morning Edition slot where he enjoys the challenge of bringing North Carolina news to listeners each weekday. Eric moved to Carrboro from New York City in 2000. He worked for the BBC and XFM radio while living in London, England. He has also run his own music marketing company, worked for major record labels in both New York and London, and worked on the Grammy Award nominated Harry Belafonte project, "The Anthology of Black Music."
Eric grew up in Michigan, trained at the Broadcast Center in St. Louis with CBS's KMOX radio and worked at a variety of stations in the Midwest and upstate New York.