Most Active Stories
- It's Final: UNC Board of Governors Votes To Close Academic Centers
- Stranded At School: Chapel Hill-Carrboro Lets Out Before Buses Can Hit The Road
- The Life, Legacy, And Science of "Queen of Agrobacterium" Mary-Dell Chilton
- Snowstorm Knocks Out Power For Thousands - Black Ice Threat Through Friday Morning
- Brian Blade Brings 'Praise From The Heart' to Chapel Hill
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
Nathan grew up in rural South Dakota listening to Garrison Keillor. He studied at St. Olaf College in MN and UNC Greensboro before beginning his career in box office management and student development, first at UNCG and later UNC Chapel Hill. Nathan joined WUNC’s Business Office in December of 2010 and in his spare time plays clarinet in area groups, including Fayetteville Symphony and Triangle Wind Ensemble.
Bob Levin was born and raised in Buffalo, New York. Bob attended The State University of New York at Oneonta studying Business and Statistics. During a summer college break, he travelled along the West Coast and fell in love with California, moving to San Francisco after graduation. Bob worked for US Leasing Corp and Fireman’s Fund Insurance before travelling again, this time across 17 European countries. Bob landed back in New York and earned his MBA at SUNY Buffalo while working at the University’s School of Medicine. Bob moved to North Carolina in 1996 and held financial positions at UNC Chapel Hill’s School of Public Health, and Duke University’s Private Diagnostic Clinic, before joining North Carolina Public Radio in 2000.