At least three Republicans in North Carolina's Congressional delegation are not satisfied with the GOP's plan to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act.
NPR Politics team will live blog the Senate Judiciary Committee's hearings on the nomination of Judge Neil Gorsuch to the U.S. Supreme Court. The live blog will include streaming video, with posts featuring highlights, context and analysis from NPR reporters and correspondents.
Marc Edwards has been named among the most influential people in the world by Time, Fortune, Politico, and Foreign Policy Magazine. Edwards is a professor of civil and environmental engineering at Virginia Tech , and he blew the whistle on the water crisis in Flint, Mich . His fight for clean water started long before Flint became national news. Edwards spent 13 years and hundreds of thousands of dollars of his own money fighting city officials and state representatives to reveal water-safety...
Like & Follow WUNC
- London attack: World leaders show solidarity
- IS conflict: US airlift backs new assault near Raqqa stronghold
- Trump team 'incidentally monitored' after election
- Eurovision 2017: Ukraine bars Russian singer Samoilova from contest
- North Korea hunger: Two in five undernourished, says UN
- Maryland high school rape case sparks immigration row