About 84,000 service members are married to another member of the military, and some find it hard to balance their marriages with their careers.
Updated at 1:38 p.m. ET In a remarkable press conference, President Trump did not attempt to contradict Russian President Vladimir Putin's denials that Moscow interfered with the 2016 election. Trump said he had great confidence in the U.S. intelligence community, but also said all he could do was ask Putin about Russia's actions and pointed reporters to what he called Putin's "strong and powerful" denials. Trump also attacked Democrats, the FBI and Justice Department special counsel Robert...
More than 90 million American adults are obese. Research shows that excess weight can increase your risk of certain health conditions, like heart disease and diabetes. But being overweight affects more than your health. Studies show obese people have a harder time finding a job and are paid less than thinner people.
Like & Follow WUNC
- Trump sides with Russia against FBI at Helsinki summit
- France's top honour for World Cup team
- April Tinsley: DNA snares man in Indiana girl's 1988 murder
- Egypt military officers get immunity over 2013 crackdown
- Chicago shooting: Police release bodycam footage after protests
- Racially abused German woman blocked by Facebook for Austria post