Attorney General Jeff Sessions is stirring panic in immigrant communities by moving to limit who can get asylum in the United States. Perhaps no one is more alarmed than one Salvadoran woman living in the Carolinas. She is known only by her initials in immigration court papers, so her lawyers call her Ms. A.B. She fled to the U.S. four years ago, after enduring more than a decade of domestic abuse in her home country, and requested asylum here. Now Sessions has personally intervened in her...
Each year the Valor Games come to the Triangle and give disabled veterans and those in the armed services the opportunity to compete in sports that help them build strength, confidence and tenacity.
Like & Follow WUNC
- Philip Roth: Portnoy's Complaint author dies aged 85
- Santa Fe school shooting: Hundreds at Sabika Sheikh funeral
- First black female nominee for US governor
- Gavin Grimm trans bathroom lawsuit backed by federal judge
- R Kelly: Too late to stop my influence
- Trump says summit with North Korea's Kim Jong-un may be delayed