It’s early afternoon on a recent Tuesday and Dr. Francis Aniekwensi is preparing to see his twentieth patient of the day.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfrcjfHYqog Updated at 1 p.m. ET New York City police say the suspect in Monday morning's explosion in a subway station tunnel near Times Square was wearing an improvised explosive device and that he suffered burns after it was detonated. Three other people sustained minor injuries. "It was an effectively low-tech device," New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo said during a news conference hours later near the site of the blast, calling the news of an explosion "very...
Music as a form of protest has a long history in the U.S. Activists have used songs to guide countless movements, from the abolition fight in the 1700s to anti-Vietnam War demonstrations and beyond.
Like & Follow WUNC
- New York Port Authority attack: Man held after Manhattan blast
- EU's Federica Mogherini rebuffs Netanyahu on Jerusalem
- Snow in Europe triggers transport chaos
- Alabama Senate race: Trump records robocall for Roy Moore
- Theresa May says Brexit deal 'good news' for all voters
- Russia's Putin visits Syria airbase and orders start of pullout