The ten-part documentary by filmmakers Ken Burns and Lynn Novick is at times graphic, and people who work with veterans say it may trigger traumatic memories for those who fought in Vietnam.
Updated at 4 p.m. ET British Prime Minister Theresa May called Friday's morning rush-hour attack on a London subway train that wounded at least 29 people a "cowardly" act and raised the country's threat level to critical. London's Metropolitan Police are investigating the explosion on the train at the Parsons Green station in the capital, calling it an act of terrorism. The Islamic State's Amaq news agency said the militant group was responsible for the attack, but that claim could not be...
Like & Follow WUNC
- Rohingya 'extremists' trying to build stronghold - Myanmar army
- Paris climate deal: Trump open to staying in, Tillerson says
- Did Taiwan police and paramedics leave migrant worker to die?
- Caribbean islands prepare for Hurricane Maria
- Pakistan by-election: Sharif wife 'wins Lahore seat'
- Serbia's gay PM is first in region to attend pride parade