The latest on work performed by the North Carolina legislature as lawmakers attempt to adjourn by this weekend (all times local).
Updated June 29 at 1:20 p.m. ET The Trump administration outlined Thursday how it will implement its modified travel ban, following the Supreme Court's decision on Monday lifting a stay on the executive order imposed by two lower courts. The Supreme Court ruled Monday that the modified ban cannot be applied to "foreign nationals who have a credible claim of bona fide relationship with a person or entity in the United States." Senior U.S. officials who briefed reporters on a conference call...
Earlier this week, the BET Awards recognized some of the best in black entertainment. At the awards, Chicago-based artist and activist Chance the Rapper delivered a stirring speech after receiving the BET Humanitarian Award. Chance the Rapper was praised for recently donating $1 million to Chicago Public Schools.
Like & Follow WUNC
- Syria war: US-backed forces 'surround IS in Raqqa'
- Paris mosque: Man held after 'trying to ram crowd with vehicle'
- Mexico spyware scandal: Opposition politicians 'targeted'
- Eurovision: Ukraine facing fine over Russia row
- Battle for Mosul: Ruins of Great Mosque of al-Nuri retaken
- Chechen gang guilty of Nemtsov's murder